Who lives, works, and plays in Vancouver? What are the trends reshaping our city?
Reference DocumentsDownload the two reference documents and explore the various components that will go into the Vancouver Plan, inspiring The Future We Want.
Vancouver Today: The City at a Glance
View a snapshot of the city today using a variety of data sources, giving a brief overview of the lands we live on, the people who live here, and the ways in which people live, work, play and get around in the city.
Vancouver Today: Reference Guide
Take a detailed look at the city today, covering key topics such as culture, climate, the environment, housing, transportation, the economy and utilities. In addition to providing topic-specific data, the Reference Guide also draws on what we heard during Phase 1 of Planning Vancouver Together, aligning ‘what we heard’ with ‘what we know’ from available data.
Presentations and ReportsSee past presentations and reports to City Council
MediaNews Releases and Video
- November 15, 2018 – Vancouver to embark on new City plan process
- July 17, 2019 – Vancouver to launch a city-wide planning and consultation process this fall
- March 11, 2020 – Over 10,000 responses guide initial city-wide planning process
- June 25, 2020 – Planning Vancouver Together embraces community recovery planning
- March 2020 – What you’ve told us so far